When: 22th May 2021
Time: 10am – 12:30pm
Where: The Social Space (21 Clifton St, Moorooka)
You will have the opportunity to pick up a shovel, create a compost heap, and gain experience and knowledge to start your composting journey.
This hands-on workshop will provide you with:
• An understanding of the benefits of composting
• A basic understanding of how composting works
• An understanding of the different methods of composting
• Practical experience with hot and cold methods of composting
• Troubleshooting and solutions for your composting issues.
Wear yard-clothes, a hat and closed in shoes. Bring your own cup and reusable water bottle.
Grow, Eat, Compost and Repeat is a series of food, gardening and composting workshops, displays and activities supported by Brisbane City Council during May to celebrate International Compost Awareness Week.
This event is subject to change due to the ongoing pandemic. Check this event listing on the day of the event and follow the current Queensland Health advice.
To register click on the following link https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/introduction-to-composting-workshop-tickets-152619487997