NOTE: Location has now changed to Moorooka.
- Learn how to professionally clean domestic and commercial properties
- 10 weeks of hands on accredited learning
- 2 weeks of work experience at a cleaning business
- An individualised plan to help you start a cleaning business or find employment
- Confidence building and team work
- Probity checks where required & personal support to help keep you on track
- Job Readiness Training & employability skill development
To apply applicants must be:
- 16 years or older
- No longer attending school
- Not currently enrolled in accredited training
- Be a permanent Queensland resident or on a pathway to residency
- Must not have previously participated in a Skilling Queenslanders for Work Programme
For any questions please contact Duc Truong at [email protected] or on 0435 928 441.
*Skilling Queenslanders for Work is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government.*