Volunteering is a great way to learn new skills, make friends and feel connected to your community.
Our wonderful team of volunteers are at the heart of making us a vibrant and welcoming community organisation. Many of our programs and activities, as well as general centre operations and maintenance, rely on the contribution of countless dedicated and passionate volunteers.
If you would like to volunteer with us or if you have a particular project that you would like to get started, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Opportunities for volunteer engagement at the centre include:
- Food Co-op, including daily bus runs to Foodbank to collect groceries and products
- General centre and yard maintenance and cleaning
- Reception and office administrative support
- English language and literacy tutoring
- Basic computer skills training
- Community Garden maintenance and development
- Business mentoring to develop social enterprise activities
- Job seeker mentoring, including job search, application writing and interview preparation
If you have good people skills, a pleasant telephone manner, communication skills, and a desire to help the community, please use the contact form below:
Go to Form